Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wedding Expo

Thanksgiving Point is throwing their Wedding Expo in 2 weeks - March 27 & 28.  Sounds like fun and I wish I could make it.  Who wants to go get all the information and take pictures?  Mom, Michelle, Lori,...

www.Thanksgivingpoint.com


4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! That is a bad time for me. We have the MTC and the temple on Friday. Saturday Lisa is singing in a concert in Logan. We haven't made it to any of her concerts and had planned to go to this one. I might could go for a quick look on the way to Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! That is bad timing for me. We have the MTC and temple on Friday. Saturday Lisa is singing in a concert in Logan. We haven't been able to go to any of her concerts and are planning to go to this one. I might could stop for a quick look on our way to Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go for you, but I've got Fiddle Fair. Any chance they're posting stuff online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could probably go. Let me know what you are looking for specifically. This will be fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete