We are so excited! The date and place are not booked yet, so it's kind of our thought that it will be Manti on August 7th and a reception on the next day. Despite what you might think, I'm not an expert wedding planner, so I'm excited to get everyone's input and help. I love you!
Hey Betsy! Great pictures. August 7 is a great day. When will you know if you can have that date? You'll love the Manti temple too. Great temple! Love you! Michelle
We are so excited! The date and place are not booked yet, so it's kind of our thought that it will be Manti on August 7th and a reception on the next day. Despite what you might think, I'm not an expert wedding planner, so I'm excited to get everyone's input and help. I love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Betsy! Great pictures. August 7 is a great day. When will you know if you can have that date? You'll love the Manti temple too. Great temple! Love you! Michelle
ReplyDelete