Inspiration comes in many different forms. I have fabric and pictures and now a notebook. My friend Marla helped me figure out a lot about my inspiration this weekend. I harnessed her years of experience in the wedding industry to help me get my thoughts together. Thanks, Marla!
So here are some of my inspirations...note they are inspirations and not necessarily exactly what I want (i.e. the fabrics are more palets of colors). Note the colors might not look the same so I'll have to send Mom and Judy samples.

And the flowers/plants...




Very nice.
ReplyDeleteI love the fabrics!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love it all.
ReplyDeleteBTW - the bride (Betsy) is the something sweet to look at. The cake is something sweet to eat.
ReplyDeleteI like these cakes much better than the last one posted :) I'm warming up to these "modern" cakes LOL
ReplyDeleteI still really like these flowery cakes.
ReplyDelete