I love that picture of you two. Is that a picture of the real ring? We need a picture of the real ring and the story behind it -- from both bride and groom perspective! Also, Betsy, we need your side of the story of how you met :-) I love Garrett's version. Can't wait to hear yours! Love you!
This is the ring. Christina is amazing and is able to find any picture. My question....Is that lovely couple at the end Christina and Hal? I hope so, they are pretty happy and footsteps I wouldn't mind following. :)
I love that picture of you two. Is that a picture of the real ring? We need a picture of the real ring and the story behind it -- from both bride and groom perspective! Also, Betsy, we need your side of the story of how you met :-) I love Garrett's version. Can't wait to hear yours! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the ring! Garrett did a great job . . . remind me to send him shopping with Rob when that 5 year anniversary rolls around this year. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is the ring. Christina is amazing and is able to find any picture. My question....Is that lovely couple at the end Christina and Hal? I hope so, they are pretty happy and footsteps I wouldn't mind following. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ring!
ReplyDeleteThis is a cool post. Thanks Christina! Oh, and that first picture is in front of what I tell Betsy will be our home someday. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ring!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you two!
ReplyDelete