Friday, May 22, 2009

How we met... Part II...according to Betsy


So I decided to join a Brooklyn beach activity since I don't need too much to convince me to go to the beach.  I arrived late at Coney Island, but people were still there and I had the opportunity to build a sand castle and watch a group play a game.  Garrett was part of the group and I once again noticed his smile.  

It wasn't until most of the group decided to leave that we actually started talking.  I had to get a hot dog while I was there and Garrett thought that was a great idea.  He was more than willing to stand in line with me.  I wasn't sure if it was just for the hot dog or to talk to me - now I know it was both. :)

After hot dogs and another LONG subway ride, Garrett got my number....


the rest is history...

No comments:

Post a Comment