Hmmm is that a hint? One of the AZ dress pictures? Oh wait were all of pictures we saw in AZ? Oh well, can't wait to see.
Yep only tried dresses on in AZ. I can't wait until it comes!
How exciting!
And I was just wearing it...I can't wait for all the alterations to be done. They recommend 2 months and 6 visits for alterations. The time it takes to make the perfect dress. :)
Hmmm is that a hint? One of the AZ dress pictures? Oh wait were all of pictures we saw in AZ? Oh well, can't wait to see.
ReplyDeleteYep only tried dresses on in AZ. I can't wait until it comes!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
ReplyDeleteAnd I was just wearing it...I can't wait for all the alterations to be done. They recommend 2 months and 6 visits for alterations. The time it takes to make the perfect dress. :)
ReplyDelete