Christina suggested that we go find places and take pictures for practice. Here's some of the fruits of our labors. Some are better then others. Now I need to determine what to wear!
Garrett and Betsy, loved your pictures. You both are beautiful people and I know your wedding pictures will be out of this world. Congratulations on your engagement. Love Aunt Sue from Ridgeway, Va
I like the subway. Seems very NYC to me :) The tree could be anywhere. Boo! Down with trees! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the 3rd one . . . . . y'all just glow! I love your smile in that one!
ReplyDeleteSubways are very NYC, however I don't like the idea of using that as a setting for engagement photos. I love trees, though :)
ReplyDeleteGarrett and Betsy, loved your pictures. You both are beautiful people and I know your wedding pictures will be out of this world.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your engagement.
Love Aunt Sue from Ridgeway, Va