These are photo sites that have engagement photos in NYC for you to get some ideas.
- http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7479346
- http://jasonandtami.com/home.html
- http://www.upstatephotographers.com/?p=246
- http://www.rjtpictures.com/RJT_Pictures_Blog/?p=874
- http://fatchettphoto.blogspot.com/2009/04/sherazade-david-engagement-photos.html
- http://blog.catieronquillo.com/2009/04/nakeisha-cesar-engaged-brooklyn-edition/
- http://www.furiousphotographersblog.com/2008/10/brooklyn-new-york-engagement-photography/
- http://www.alicegarik.com/blog/2008/01/11/brooklyn-as-the-backdrop-for-your-engagement-photos/
- http://www.carlateneyck.com/engagements/callie-niels-york-city-engagement-shoot.html
- http://turnloosetheart.net/2009/04/erin-and-kevin-the-engagement/
- http://www.joanallenblog.com/2009/01/central-park-engagement-photo-shoot.html
- http://karenwisephoto.blogspot.com/2009/01/heeki-and-sue-in-central-park.html
- http://www.julesbianchi.com/blog/2008/10/engagement-session-in-central-park-2.html
- http://www.weddingbee.com/2008/12/08/our-engagement-pictures/
- http://www.bradross.net/nj-wedding-photography-blog/?p=70
- http://becreativephotography.blogspot.com/2007/06/marsha-joshs-engagement-photos.html
- http://blog.thresholdvisions.com/category/central-park/
We will have none of this: http://blog.dsoleil.com/?p=747
Looks like there are a lot of great places to get engagement photos taken! :)
ReplyDeleteSo Betsy, who is doing your engagement photos? Is Vanessa going to do them? Can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteNot sure I'd be too pleased with an engagement photo by graffiti that says "I'm with stupid"...but the othe shots are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletePS love the bridge shots
ReplyDeletePS I love the pic on this page of you and Garrett doing the hand heart. It's goofy but cute and sweet. Maybe you can incorporate that into your announcement pic :)
ReplyDelete