
Where to register? Big question . . . the next big question is what to register for? Fortunoff has made if very easy not to register with them - they are going out of business!
Amazon is making it easy to register with them at www.amazon.com/wedding. They also have ideas for saving money on the wedding and other tips.
My NYC friends had some concerns about the stores I registered with because they were not fancy enough, but we did get some super-nice gifts from Macy's, 800 count sheets being at the top of the list. However, Bed Bath and Beyond was by far the easiest to work with, and they will give you cash if the item is on your registry. Target is more difficult because they require a return in 30 days with the gift reciept whether or not the item is on your registry. All three have on-line registries.
Happy shopping, and may you recieve wonderful, memorable and usable gifts!
Garrett is so excited about registering. We still need to figure out what we are registering for. So many decisions!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe Roses in Manassas, Va. like Target. Now what kind of wedding gift would Garrett like? Golf clubs, a good TV remote? Just kidding. We are are excited to be welcoming Betsy to our family. Looking forward to the August 22nd reception.
ReplyDeleteDoes Garrett golf? That is soooo cool! I knew I liked this guy :-) We are definitely going to have to golf the next time you guys are here (and are not busy doing all this wedding planning :-) The only thing I remember about registering is going around the store shooting things with the little tagger gun they gave us :-) We registered for something -- can't remember what now -- that was $400. I still remember Uncle Merrill giving us a hard time about that :-) We registered for silly things too like swedish fish. I love swedish fish :-) You really don't get hardly any of the stuff you register for anyway :-) I say just have fun with it. It's all good. Take a deep breath. It's all going to be ok ;-)
ReplyDeleteI do remember you and your candy. Wasn't there another sweet that you registered for?
ReplyDeleteOne thing I know we'll register for will be bathroom stuff. Better to start fresh! Oh and some cool nesting bowls for cooking...and...I don't think we'll have any problem figuring out what to register for.