Monday, April 13, 2009

Food for thought


We are looking at doing a buffet with Grandma Cox's shrimp puffs of course! Here is another fun idea Betsy found in her Martha Stewart wedding book.




10 comments:

  1. Now Mom has to try them out! I'm sure Reid will be willing to test them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun! do you cut them out in circles with a cookie cutter? Dibs on the scraps, LOL : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look darling! I like that idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are made of fudge. I hate to think of my waist size when I finish experimenting with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would volunteer to help make them but I'm afraid nothing would survive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fudge! That would be high calorie....I thought they were cake...I like the idea of making sheet cakes and using circle cutters to cut out and stack them into little miniature wedding cakes.....much easier and less filling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I see the fine print on the picture...they are mini fudge cakes :)Yu-u-u-m
    I better help you test them while I am up for Nathan's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked on the picture so I could read the fine print and I again change my opinion because it says it is fudge made to look like a cake...I think an actual cake would be better. Your texas sheet cake...and one like it with lemon flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm. I like the idea of lemon flavor. Yum!

    ReplyDelete