We are thinking of giving wildflower seed packets as favors and hanging them on trees (as shown below). Maybe even buy a tree that could be planted...or just trim one that we already have.
Very nice. Why does the song, "Raindrops keep falling on my head..." keep going through my head as I look at this picture? Favors keep falling on my head.... :-) I do like this idea. Very classy. I'm seeing a theme for your wedding, Bets. Clean, classic, simple lines. I like it. The announcement you showed us when you were here is very clean and simple. The whites and greens are very calming, soothing, clean. I like it a lot. This is going to be beautiful! I'm getting so excited!
That is a cute idea too! I like this also :)
ReplyDeleteThat is very sweet.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Why does the song, "Raindrops keep falling on my head..." keep going through my head as I look at this picture? Favors keep falling on my head.... :-) I do like this idea. Very classy. I'm seeing a theme for your wedding, Bets. Clean, classic, simple lines. I like it. The announcement you showed us when you were here is very clean and simple. The whites and greens are very calming, soothing, clean. I like it a lot. This is going to be beautiful! I'm getting so excited!
ReplyDeleteThat would look so nice with your parent's trees. Beautiful ideas; you're so classy!
ReplyDelete