Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flower Thoughts

Now that Betsy has chosen a color scheme, it's time to look at things she needs in those colors. Here is a start with flowers:



With flowers, it boils down to 1) what you love, 2) florist talent, abilities, ideas, 3) cost, 4) what is in season.

5 comments:

  1. I like the little rose buds in the centerpiece and I really like the bouquet at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love them all! Gorgeous! Oh, and I have just learned how to make really adorable boutique bows for little girls so we could easily do bows in your colors with butterfly accents for all the little girls (if you like).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the orchids. I've seen them in a few different arrangements and each time they look beautiful! We'll have to see if there's a beautiful price associated with them. Thanks for posting such beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Sorry I wasn't on the blog in time to do the Thanksgiving Point thing. I am all helping ya, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very fond of the orchids...but I don't know how available they are?

    ReplyDelete