This morning marks 1 week of being wheat, sugar, and dairy-free. Well kind of, Garrett and I went to dinner last night at a new restaurant and I forgot to ask about the dishes enough. So I ate flour in the appetizer, cream/butter in the entree and by the end of the movie I was so thirsty that I had to have a sip of Garrett's Sprite (so sugar!). What a crazy night, but I'm back on the wagon with my brown-rice (sugar-free) cereal with Almond milk. I hope I can last a few more days so I can figure out what my "go forward" diet will be.
I'm not sure how much sugar, wheat, and dairy to bring back into my life. Any ideas?
PS - I've lost 1 lb, so there is lots of support for me to continue this a while longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment