Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bridal Shower

My dearest friend, Lori, and my Mom threw me a lovely bridal shower when I was down in Utah last month.  Everything was so well coordinated including a fun advice book.  I'm continuing to gather advice to add along with pictures.  

Here is just a taste of the fun we had.  Thanks Lori, Mom and Libby!


3 comments:

  1. How fun! Wish we could have been there too. We want to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let those who came write a bit about it too. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and just enjoy the day. I was so touched that people adjusted their holiday weekend schedules to come to this. It was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to do! Your Mom's food was delish! I only wish I wasn't too polite to shove puff after cream puff into my face. :) Libby had a ball, as did I. I loved seeing you; you're so fun!

    ReplyDelete