Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You Know Its Fall When There Is Football!

Garrett and I went to our first football game together - Army vs. VMI. Located at West Point, NY made it an easy commute to see a Virginia team play. Fortunately it wasn't that competitive so when we cheered for VMI, I didn't fear for our safety. All in all we cheered for good plays and groaned for the sad plays. Two things I learned...1)VMI does not pass (total of 5 tries with 2 completions) and 2) cadets are required to go to games and do push-ups when Army scores. A pretty fun event over all.


At half time they brought out a 100-yard flag - so cool! That was the largest flag I've ever seen.




In the end Army won. Go Army!


2 comments:

  1. They have to do pushups when their team scores? That seems wrong somehow. They should do pushups with the other team scores.

    ReplyDelete